Justworks Integration Instructions
- Log into JustWorks as an administrator. In the Manage section on the left, select Employees.
- Click the "Add" icon.
- Complete the following fields with the appropriate values:
- Member Type = 3rd Party Admin / Accountant
- Admin Access = Yes
- First Name = Knoetic
- Last Name = Admin
- Email = firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date = Today
- Send Invite = Now
- Show in Directory = No
- Click "Save"!
- Click on the Permissions tab on the left-side menu
- Click “Add an admin” and select "Knoetic Admin" for each of the following, and click Save
- View Invoices & Reporting (under Payments)
- View all employee information (under Company HR)
- View basic employee information (under Company HR)
- Upload & view all documents (under Company HR)
- That’s it! We’ll confirm when we receive the email on our side and begin the integration process.
Appendix: Privacy and Data Requirements
Knoetic requires only basic information about employees: staffing details, positions, compensations, and organization information.
Knoetic explicitly does not require personal information about employees such as:
- Social security numbers
- Emergency contact information
- Credit card or bank account numbers
We instruct our clients not to grant access to these fields, and internally our data integration processes strip highly sensitive employee attributes before they ever hit our servers.