Keep the pulse on performance to retain & manage your talent.
Identify and retain top talent, identify trends across teams, and compare performance over time with our performance insights via Lattice & Reflektive integrations.
With this feature, you'll be able to:
- View a consistent stream of performance review data on any employee profile
- Explore historical trends across cycles with easy-to-build employee lists
- View trends visually in our user-friendly chart builder
Getting Started with Performance Data
You can create a field for any review cycle in your Lattice or Reflektive account in a few simple steps. These fields can be applied to any Explorer, Attrition, Compensation, or Employee List report.
Step 1: Creating Performance Fields
This process allows for control around what fields and questions you'd like to include in your analytics reports—because there can be a ton!
- Log into Knoetic and go to your Filter Settings
- Click "Add Filter"
- Under External System Field, search for and select "Performance"
- Next, define your filter settings
- Name the data set—this title will be reflected across the platform
- Select your desired Review Cycle
- Select your desired Review Type from the above cycle
- Select your desired Question from the above review type
- Review the preview provided to the right of the inputted values
- If all looks good, click "Add Filter"
- Follow steps 1-6 again to add any and all fields you'd like!
Step 2: Building a Report with Performance Data
For any Explorer, Attrition, or Compensation report, apply your newly added Performance field as a filter, Y-axis value, or data group.
For an Employee List, apply your newly added Performance field as a filter or column in your report.
Ratings, Scores & Comments (Employee Profile)
If your Lattice or Reflektive account has been integrated, you will automatically see a stream of performance review data on the Employee Timeline.
We pull in Downward, Peer, Self, Upward, and Scored Attribute fields. Click the toggle to review the notes, scores & comments (if applicable) for any performance review type for that cycle.
Questions or feedback? Contact our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New here? Sign up to get a demo with our team.
Already a client? Put your new knowledge to work: